Saturday, July 19, 2008

MoveOn

MoveOn

I blew it!!
Thinking a short video received from MoveOn,
Covering a bunch of social issues with which my “Conservative” friends might agree,
I’d sent the email to a few of them .
Responses varied; most bordered on
Crosses burning on my lawn.

One questioned my sanity, and said he had not opened it.
A second cancelled our dinner date and has not called since.
A third, not responding, probably countered the contamination
By destroying the infected computer and putting pins in a very ugly doll.

How would I have handled a Fox video
Showing OBama’s outrageous minister,
And suggesting Barack had shown a complete lack of judgment
And lacked patriotism (no lapel pin)?

I’d like to think I would not have cancelled a dinner.
As to the rest ...I’m not sure.

No comments: