Friday, July 20, 2007

Jake

“Oh shit! Here comes that son of bitch” Jake thought.
“Yeah, I aint pitched perfect,
Don’t mean I gotta be pulled.
Christ, its only the 3rd inning.

“This guy gotta be the worst manager, ever.
Sure, they got a coupla cheap hits,
Yeah, I walked a few guys,
I know, I know, the homers hurt.

“Dimwit is asking for the ball,
Screw him
So we're down 7 zip,
Not my fault our guys aint hitten.

I’ll just take a short walk around
My 5 buddies standen here.
Stop asking for the ball will ya
I’m just getting started, for Chrissakes.

“No I’m not given up the ball
Till I finish this inning.
Will ya stop followen me?
I get the next 3 yokels, I give you the ball.

“Ya think I don’t know I’m leaven the show?
Bozo, you walk faster, I walk faster.
At least the crowd aint booin no more-
There fuckin laughin, hysterical

“You crazy or somethin?
Got my buddies hoisten me off.
I’m up against it, the traitors
I’ll sue your asses, you wait, put me down”.

No comments: