Monday, August 3, 2009

Anti-love potion 69

There’s got to be a way, she thought
My son’s love has got me distraught.
I fix him up with a nice girl, jewish to.
He tells me not to help, he’s found a love that’s true..

I’m desperate to pry him loose
My pain is like an infected tooth.
His girlfriend’s not refined,
Time for anti-love potion 69.

She jumps on him when he forgets.
She makes him spend, so he has debts.
He’s gone to the bank to get a line,
Time for anti-love potion 69.

I hear her mother is not very nice,
Never washes her hair, maybe has lice?
Thinks her child is better then mine,
Time for anti-love potion 69.

I tried potion 68 on his last love.
She had a face just like a dove.
After a little poison she didn’t look so fine,
Now its time for anti-love potion 69.

It will shrivel her head and triple her waist
My wonderful son will leave her in hast.
He won’t sing of her being so fine a wine,
Not after some anti-love potion 69.

Then he’ll return, his mother’s boy.
He’ll forget her , bring me nothing but joy.
We’ll talk and he’ll toe the line
Or I’ll introduce him to anti-love potion 69.

No comments: