Sunday, June 9, 2013

An Act of Love


I took one bite of  the Canoli.
One bite of my half, and put it aside.
Like that was  a heroically symbolic act,k
Save your stupid ass.

Why the fuck were you ordering a Canoli ?
Man, man that was really dumb.
What, you’ve got the other kind of diabetes?
You think all is bullshit ?

I don’t think so,
The folks at your school retirement,
Carolyn, the girls... me?
Listen .... IT IS NOT ALRIGHT!!

Last time you didn’t lose your foot, schmuck.
Wait, soon enough we’ll both face blank walls.
Right now its more funny then bad.
Maybe there are still a couple of hills worth climbing.

You think this is about you?
Dumb shit!
You eat fucking canolies I move up the list.
No one said you gotta wait until you crap in your pants.

You figure it’ s only your business?
John Donne wasn’t talking about you?
You get to the place you need out,
I’ll push.

In the meantime pay the price,
It aint that high,
Not even close
And in this game close counts.













No comments: