Friday, November 11, 2016

Fairness In Parking

I waited patiently for what promised to be a superior parking spot. As I was idling to the right of the sport-coup that was getting ready to leave, an SUV moved to the left of my premium space.
Of course, as the next car-in-line I was ready to move. The little sport-coup pulled out facing me. OH NO, this could not be. I beeped several tims to alert the big, ugly SUV gliding into my spot. MY SPOT! I held the horn down  for several  seconds. It did no good. I’ll kill the son-of-bitch.  

OK, I will not kill the miserable bastard. I have spotted another slot just a little further on, so it isn’t really a problem, except that FUCKING BASTARD would have seen that spot & chose to not back up ten feet and claim his rightful parking slot.

No comments: