Monday, August 20, 2012

Public Enemy

It was a very unimportant event.
Lunch at the coffee shop
Was not planned as a rumble.
Go figga.

Ray backed into a spot.
Not quite right.
Forward and back, forward and back
Not quite right. Good enough!
Shutting the car door
He was greeted with:

Diane: “You hit my car!!”
Ray: “No I didn’t.”
Diane: “You’re a liar!”
Ray (softly) “I didn’t hit your car”
(Several more choruses.)
Diane: “Clem he hit the car”
Clem: “You hit my car!”
Ray: “You weren’t here.”
Diane: “You hit my car & you’rea a liar.”
Ray:“Why would I lie?”
Diane: “Because your a liar.”
Ray (not so softly)“You want to make something out of this”
Clem: “Yeah”
Ray:“This is ridiculous, your car hasn’t been scratched.”
Clem:“Where you going?”
Ray: “Lunch”
Clem: “Leaving your car here?”
Ray: “Yeah, why?”
Clem: “I may hit it.”
Ray: “Hit it”.





No comments: