Friday, July 25, 2014

Stand Your Ground, The Mind of a Racist


I believe that marriage is reserved
For heterosexuals.
Homo’s can live together,
But that should be conditional.

It strikes me as perfectly reasonable
To expect that the flagrant sinners,
Who choose to live in moral decadence,
Conduct themselves with utmost decorum.

Certainly it is not too much to expect
A quiet, reserved, disposition from people
Who have shown such disregard for normalcy.
I have personally observed some very nice Gays.

Still there are always belligerents
Intent on making trouble:
Parading, holding cities hostage,
While they display themselves in a most disgusting manner.

I don't know if homosexuality is curable.
I do know that their sexual behavior
Resulted in the AIDS pandemic that still endures.
Why don’t they recognize God’s disappointment?
   

No comments: