Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Done Good

Done Good 1/9/07

He took the “dare”.
Four hours to make the snatch.
All six of us with different territories,
We meets back here in four hours.

Da yo-yo what go the best haul wins,
And gets to keep every bodies loot.
I figger to trip the beach
See, I got this great scam.

I looks for a 40 plus broad.
Hanging near the warder,
First I sits near her,
Pulls a fiver and sneaks it inta the sand.

I waits a capala minutes, see
Den I , like, pretend I found the fiver
And ax her if see, like, lose it.
9 er 10 she goes “no”.

Now I sez, “must be yours I got no fiver”.
See, like, insisting its hers.
Now she kinna says , “OK’
Takes the fiver & puts it iner bag.

See, now I know the target.
I waits like a minute, she cool.
Now, like , I makes my move.
Grab the bitches bag and gone.

Woiks like, every time.
Today, it was, like, extra bases
Bags gotta watch and 85.
A course 5 of dat is mine,
Still you gotta say “I done good”.

Fuggedaboutit!

No comments: