Sunday, October 28, 2012

Donald Trump Was Made Here


Some do not believe in global warming,
Others have grave doubts about evolution.
After careful review of the evidence,
I have concluded Donald Trump was made by Mattel.

When I looked at his eyes
Suspicion set in.
It is not the color that unsettled me.
It’s the absence of color.

Donald’s eyes seem small,
But on close inspection they’re just strange.
Of course his hair is a dead give-a-way.
No mortal would tolerate his comb-over.

When we add to the growing suspicion,
His obviously programmed utterances,
Could not be made by a human,
Without causing his balder to implode.

Surely only a defective robot could say:
“A certificate of live birth is not the same thing,
by any stretch of the imagination, as a birth certificate.”
Or, “I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by 
focusing exclusively on the present.” 

I once watched his TV program where he fired people.
Only a automaton could offer,
With no hesitation, life altering wisdom...
That could not be understood by earthlings. 

No comments: